The Prize is as listed
Competition winner announced – asap
- No purchase necessary. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. There is no cash equivalent for this prize.
- The competition is open to all citizens UK and Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over. Employees of The Company in question and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
- Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is as listed in the main Knockout Page.
- Entries must be submitted via the Knockout page and entry is restricted to one per person. Users must also like the stated social network and leave their email address in the field provided. Users can gain an extra entry by following other networks where stated.
- The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of The Company management. Suitable winning entries will enter details via the process listed above
- Any material that breaches copyright is offensive, defamatory or breaches any UK laws will be immediately removed and disqualified from the competition. Disqualification of entrants is at the discretion of The Company management and final.
- All entries must be received by the end date as stated above.
- The Competition Winner will be announced within 3 days of the closing date of the competition.
- The Company management will select at random 1 user who has entered the competition
- If the allotted winner does not claim their prize within 1 working day of being advised of winning via email, The Company management reserves the right to redraw the competition and select another winner.
- The Competition Winners may be required to participate in publicity.
- By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company management reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Company management accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- The Company management, save to the extent that disclosure might be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
- The Company may use email addresses collected for their own newsletters.